a home is a major financial transaction. To navigate the waters in today's
difficult market, you'll want an agent who knows your area and knows home
values. RE/MAX CSI agents are experienced, sharp and professional. Contact
help you sell your home quickly and profitably, your RE/MAX CSI agent will:
you in determining your home's worth.
with prelisting preparation.
the art of pricing strategy.
which home improvements pay off and which do not.
you on preparation of the interior or exterior of your home to increase
its market appeal.
a suitable marketing approach that is specific to your home to ensure that
your home will be shown in the best light
with you regularly about the traffic and interest generated.
you with the intricacies of negotiating an offer to ensure a successful
agents outsell the competition by 3 to 1 on the national level, and right here
in the western suburbs, no one sells more homes than RE/MAX!
Below are some preparations you can make prior to contacting an agent. You can also contact us at any time and we can guide you through the entire process as well.
Selling a Home Tips
- Click here to view our services.
- Get a copy of your credit report and correct any errors.
- Reduce your consumer debt - pay down credit card balances.
- Get Pre-Approved for a Home Loan. Before you sell your home be sure you are qualified to buy another.
- Find out what your home is worth. Click here to contact us for a free estimate.
- Make Necessary Repairs. Our agents will be happy to make suggestions as well.
- Get your House Ready to Show. Our agents can help with this also.
- Mentally prepare to show your home to prospective buyers. The more open you are to buyers the better your house may sell.
- Contact us for more help and personal recommendations.