few purchases you'll make in your lifetime are as important as a home. You have
every reason to be choosy about your new house and about who helps you find it.
help you find and purchase the right home, your RE/MAX CSI agent will:
the MLS (Multiple Listing Service) and diligently search for homes.
frequent and immediate contact, alerting you to new listings.
you an understanding of the area - its neighborhoods, schools and
offerings - and the real estate marketplace in general.
out for your best interests and help you find a home that is a good
you in making a strategic offer.
the ins and outs of pre-approval.
you with lenders and other services as needed.
you for the intricacies of a potential multiple-offer situation.
RE/MAX CSI agent will be there for you every step of the way. Your agent works
for you. He or she is ready to advise you, answer questions, and make sure you
feel comfortable and confident about purchasing your new home. From a RE/MAX CSI
agent, you can expect professionalism, expertise and consistent, open
communication. Contact us.
Below are some preparations you can make prior to contacting an agent. You can also contact us at any time and we can guide you through the entire process as well.
Buying a Home Tips
- Click here to view our services.
- Get a copy of your credit report and correct any errors.
- Reduce your consumer debt - pay down credit card balances.
- Assemble a cash down payment.
- Determine how much you can afford to pay for a home.
- Decide how much you are willing to spend for a home (different from how much you can afford).
- Get familiar with basic mortgage terms.
- Get pre-approved or at least pre-qualified for a mortgage loan.
- Investigate neighborhoods where you want to look for a house.
- Consider neighborhood school quality and crime rates.
- Select two or three neighborhoods that meet your requirements.
- Try a search on our website and view our featured homes.
- Get your agent's help in evaluating the asking price of homes you like.
- Contact us for more help and personal recommendations.